Instructions for creating a Venmo account & making payment through Venmo Online. If you already have a verified Venmo account, you can skip to #7 or 8.
- Visit venmo.com
- Sign up using Facebook or an Email Account. Use the Name for the Tenant making the payment when creating an account.
- Enter your details and verify the account info by phone or text.
- Once verified and in Venmo, click on Settings > Banks and Cards.
- Add Bank Account, Debit Card, Pre-Paid Gift Card or Credit Card.
NOTE: There are no fees to send payments if using a Venmo Balance, Bank Account, Debit card or Prepaid Card. There is only a 3% fee per transaction charged by Venmo if you use a Credit Card to pay.
- Verify Bank Account. You can verify instantly by entering your banking login/password. Or verify by Micro-transfers (takes 1-3 business days). Venmo will make two small withdrawals followed by two small deposits. To verify, visit venmo.com/verifybank and enter the amounts Venmo asks for.
- Verify your identity to remove payment limit. To be able to send up to $2999.99 a week, through Venmo, visit https://venmo.com/?m=sai and add last 4 digits of SSN, zip code, and birthdate to your Venmo account.
- Send Payment to Mary Allen Realty Inc.
Inside Venmo, click search box at top and type “Mary Allen Realty” then click on the Name. On the payment page, click the “Pay” tab. Enter the payment amount and click the space bar. To assure your payment gets routed for the correct property, type the following after where it says “for”.
Your Rental Property Address and the weeks you are renting.
For example: 100 Central Ave, 7/14 – 7/21
Click “Pay” button.
DONE! You will receive a text/email receipt from Venmo for the payment.
Watch Video Tutorial